Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Bought my ticket!

Ok, so I can be a bit of a scardy cat sometimes, but one thing I have wanted to do for a long time was to go skydiving.  Well, the ticket is bought, and this year my friends, I will be going to Sportations, via Living Social.  (PS... if you don't do LivingSocial or Groupon, you MUST.  IMMEDIATELY.)  I can not wait to share with you all about my daredevil adventures!


My 2011 Rockstar Picture!

My best friend and I ringing in the new year right!

Some that I love!  Bagel.KJohn.Cuppa.Me!
Should auld acquaintance be forgot and never brought to mind...
Eggs and Cuppa!  1/2 of the complete breakfast <3

See how much I love my Derwood friends?
I've always been a beautiful cheerleader - even for extreme ping pong!

Enjoying the snow and taking advantage of the snow!

Getting some sweet air
Add caption

At least I didn't end up in the creek!


The best friend of my whole life on a sledding adventure with me!
Is peace spreading in the Falcon's nest?  Grace and Neko snuggling?!?

In the meantime, loving this snow out here in the DC metro area.  Between hanging out with new people, and having friends in town for New Year's and getting back into events with my church family - like progressive dinners and game nights, 2011 has started off with a great bang!  Can't wait to see what the rest of the year entails.  (Shoutout to E who has been my faithful 2011 swimming buddy!)

No comments: