Friday, February 18, 2011

This Ain't Yo Mama's Workplace!

So... it's been a rough week.  I have (in this order) have had no air (literally, not in the way that Jordin Sparks sings it), no debit card, no money, no voice, no car.

Needless to say, it's been quite a week, and the majority of it I have been out of the office, working from home, sleeping, driving to dr's apointments, NOT driving to doctor's appointments, etc.

BUT.

It's Friday.
Spring is coming.
I can breathe again.
My car is in the shop which means I'm not going anywhere.
Debit card has been reported.  Money is now where it belongs - in my bank account.
And short of my mystery diagnosis, things seemed pretty under control this morning.

But I never imagined how nice it would turn out.


I am sitting on my back porch.
Drinking green tea.
My dog is sleeping at my feet.
Taylor Swift music is playing in the background.
My hair is big and curly.
And I'm rocking my sunglasses.

Yea, this ain't yo momma's office, but pretty sure that this is a great and amazing day.

And also, I am blessed to have the friends that I do that got me through this chaotic ridiculous week.

Life is so good, and I do believe, it's getting better...

No comments: