Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I need a new camera

Well, my camera is broken, so I can't capture for you the joyous moments of this past holiday weekend.

But let me illustrate for you the moments I am grateful for:
  • Realizing that no matter what guys dissapoint me, I have been blessed with beautiful friends that make me forget about it!
  • High School Football games!  (And going by yourself, and not feeling like the most awkward person in the world!)
  • Running almost 4&1/2 miles in the exhilaratingly beautiful weather!
  • Lazy Saturday morning watching FRIENDS and snuggling with the dog.
  • Meeting new people
  • Learning about a friend, learning how to love them more. 
  • Random phone calls at 9am from long-lost Younglife camp friends
    • "Hey Jen... do you still live in DC?  Because... I'm here for the day!"
    • Exploring DC... one of my most favorite places : )
  • Pure and honest worship.
  • Barbequest with friends... followed by barbeques with friends... followed by barbeques with friends.
  • More summer staff friends :-)
  • A three day weekend.
  • Dinner with future-bride-to-be and her hubby-to-be.
  • Eating meat again.  Mhmm... Turkey sandwich.
  • Seeing prayers answered.
  • Running dates with friends.
And looking forward this week to...
  • Dinner tonight.  Wings and Younglife.  Perfect combination.
  • Ice Cream tomorrow night to kick off the Younglife year!
  • Friends and babies on Friday
  • Day of Service on Saturday!
  • Eagles season starting

Mhmm... Life is SO good.  And I do believe, it's getting better. <3

No comments: