Tuesday, September 14, 2010

and sometimes...

Your belly hurts.

I have not run in three days.
The Eagles lost on Sunday.
I found out this 'fast' for Sept and Oct is going to be much harder than I thought
(especially when you meet an attractive man friend that want to take you to the Phils game...)
I was in bed ALL day yesterday.
I have offically seen every episode of Glee from last season, and slept for at least 30 of the last 48 hours.


BUT!
I am going to feel better soon.
Hope to go to work tomorrow.
Little Baby Smith was born today!
My little sister turns 21 this weekend.
The Eagles probably won't lose.
I am having an Illadelphia weekend with some of my loves.


Sometimes your belly hurts, but then life gets better and you get to eat ice cream again : )

I am just waiting for that point.
Sorry for the pointless post. 

No comments: