Wednesday, August 24, 2011

whatcha been up to...?

Weddings, parties, trips to the beach and to Philly and all over the place!  It has been a really busy and really great summer.  And the best part?  It's not even over yet... :-)

Kickin off the summer right with good friends, s'mores, bonfires, and LOTS of sparklers!
Lil Wave all wrapped up.  This was the only picture I managed to take of my small group beach trip... but I promise, we had a complete blast!
Most of the fam out for lunch in King of Prussia <3

Trying to rally out a win in our Derwood Bible Church softball tournament.  (It didn't work)
My love.
My current adopted substitute love
Lil CarBar's wedding!
In her Disney princess gown
P-ville bridesmaids!
The happy couple - post wedding
Phillies v. Nationals in Philly.  Look at that extraordinary view.  Mhmm.... Philly
Chillin with the Fanatic pre-game
One of the many reasons I keep going back.  <3

No comments: