Monday, July 11, 2011

Best blogger ever!!

Ok, so in an effort to actually keep up with my blog - I'm changing it up a bit.  While I like to write stories for people to read, it is just too hard with keeping up with a busy life and a blog, and by the time I MAKE time for a blog, it's just a list of exciting things that have happened in my life, which always sound less exciting as a list.

So from now on it will be little glimpses of my life.  From the small, seemingly unimportant blessings, to the big ones.  Just whatever struck me as a wonderful moment of adventure, love, God, joy, etc.  Life is so full of the little positive moments that when we miss them we miss moments worth cherishing.

I am so grateful for:

Roommates that are so different, so beautiful, and so much fun to be around.

Friends who inconvenience their lives to help you be closer to your pup for a week.

Learning the art of geocatching, speanding whole days laughing, and just being with a great guy.

Moments in the grocery store where God shows us that he is in control in the small moments too.

Friendships that are not perfect, but when put in the stress-test always come through brighter and stronger.

Puppy dates with Cooper, Blake & Luke, Lulu, and Bingo - and their owners :-)

2 Day vacations, family, friends, sun and the reminder that there is a life outside the mundane work week.

Friends who found someone that they want to spend the rest of their lives with, and have invited friends and family to be a part of that.  It is an honor to share in their happiness.
"To whom much is given, much is expected."  I'm grateful for having that engrained in me, and constantly beign challenged to live that out in my life, and seek new ways to to so.

Have had a year with slaing to live in the same state.  See each other frequently, and wish her off to begin a new life up north.

 Life is so good.  And I do believe, it's getting better <3

1 comment:

Taylor said...

:) That's all I can say! Just :)