Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Stuck in a funk

Sounds bad right?

Well, I like funk.  I like funk music, playing that funky music white boy, and I even like the funky cold medina.  I like a life with funk.  So I'm putting a new spin on the phrase 'stuck in a funk.'

Have you ever just looked around your life and thought, "really and truly, every day has been better than the last."  I don't remember ever thinking that before specifically, but I thought about it driving home tonight.

Things have been good lately.  Not perfect, not only good.  But yes, they have been good.  I might even say great.  And it seems that each day is better than the last.

And while I enjoy these last few moments of summer before the hustle and bustle of Younglife starts again, and share in the joy that some friends will be sharing as they get married in the next month, I know that it's true.  That each day really can be better than the last.

Things still can and are going wrong.  But I will pray, and smile, and move on because Life is So Good, and I do believe, it's getting better. <3

No comments: