Friday, April 15, 2011

Funshare!

Another funshare for you all this week.  My friend JK sent this to me this morning, and I felt compelled to share with some of my other single christian girlfriends.  So if you are one, or know one, take a few minutes and check out the video in the link of something called Resurgence (I haven't looked it up too much yet, but it looks like one of those mega-church groups focused primarily on young adults - much like Willow Creek in Chicago or Frontline in DC.)


"Who flirts with the ideology of 'how much I can get away with and still be saved'?"  I feel like I've asked myself that question so many times.  I'm not usually big into the whole Dramatic Poetry read, but I thought this was inspirational and convicting. 


IN OTHER NEWS...
I may or may not have gone to the Phillies v. Nationals game this week.
We may or may not have won 2 of the 3 game series.
I may or may not have gotten to hang out with Jon and Biga - which was awesome.
I may or may not have cured my baseball famine.
I may or may not have had sweet tickets.
I may or may not have run into some of my other Philly Phans.
I may or may not have gotten a wave from Shane Victorino.... and immediately turned into a poptart.
I may or may not have yelled "We still think you're WERTH it!!" and gotten waved to by Jayson Werth.
I may or may not have tried to take a picture with Teddy the running president. 
We may or may not have had a bad photographer for that picture, and Teddy may have smacked my butt as I walked away.  It was awkward.
I may or may not have continued yelling to Shane how much we love him.
We (Biga and I) may or may not have had Shane Victorino throw a ball to us.  TO US.

And if you are wondering - yes - all those things happened.  Do you want proof?  OK

Bases Loaded!  Did I meantion I Phreaking love my Phils?

<3 Shane <3

Jayson Werth

Happy Halladays!! Roy is my #2 to Shane Victorino <3

Home team?  NOPE.  Visitors.  Sorry Nats - maybe one day you'll have fans too

Pervy old Teddy.

Did Shane throw that ball to us?  YES!!!

Jon!  My Maryland Big Bro

1 comment:

Taylor said...

LOVE the video! And love the post :)