Thursday, April 21, 2011

Love like a hurricane...

Drawn to redemption by the grace in his eyes,
If his grace is an ocean we are all sinking....

And heaven meets earth in an unforseen kiss,
And my heart turns violently inside my chest,
I don't have time to maintain these regrets
When I think about the way he loves us.

How are you loved?

Are you loved?
Are you loved by a God?
Are you loved by a God who is great and majestic?
Are you loved by a God who is great and majestic and just?
Are you loved by a God who is great and majestic and just and forgiving?
 
I am.

I hope that you feel loved and pursued this Easter weekend.  I hope you see that the story God has written for us reads like an epic love story of God chasing after our hearts, and even chosing a horrific death on the cross to prove his love for us. 

My family is coming this weekend, and so I am completely elated.  I love spending this weekend with my family - no agenda, just spending time with each other.  <3  *I wonder how much taller than me my little brother is now...?
Happy Easter.



... and oh yea - bunnies are cute:

No comments: