Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas in the Potts Family

So Christmas was a crazy and hectic time.  I love my family and so it was very good to be back in Pennsylvania with them.  It also made me realize how much I love my best friends like family.  I spent Christmas morning with my family in front of our Christmas tree, and just sang and talked and then we went to church as a family.  That was so heartwarming.  I remember when church was kinda an afterthought.  Now I see the merging of my favorite thing in the world with my favorite people in the world, and it makes me smile to see the convergence of the two.
I really enjoyed watching Jeff Dunham with my family and laughing about the jokes, and making "christmas e-cards" for family and friends.  Beth and I came up with cute video dances for "I want a hippopotamus for christmas" "christmas in kilarney" and "melikilee mwaha" It was fun to just be crazy silly and send that love to some great kids. 
I also realized that I have a crazy family.  No really my family is crazy.  Sitting at my family dinner is like a warped soap opera.  And you know what?  I love them all.  They are my family, and although being with all of them sometimes is a bit exhausting, I know that not only do I love them, but also I would do anything for them.  No real in-depth updates, just an overall generalization that I love my family and I love my life.  And I love who I have become, and I love the people God has put in my life.

<3

No comments: