Saturday, March 12, 2011

Family and Facebook

Ok, so my old Catholic roots are coming out in me, and I've given up a few things for Lent, so that I can use my time, relationships, and money less for myself and more for focusing on God.  So far, I am pleased, and it has not been easy!  One thing I gave up was facebook.  Which I almost messed up three times, when I just out of habit clicked the icon on my bookmark toolbar.  Thank goodness I undid the auto-login.

But I have some great pictures from my trip home that will have to wait until Easter to make it up to facebook, but I felt that I owed it at least to my blog.

Home was AMAZING.  Seriously, if you couldn't tell from my last post, I LOVE my family.  So enjoy some pictures from my time home for my grandma's 80th.  
"If you eat the wasabi, we will give you 20 bucks."  Apparently that means you get "bucked" at like a chicken 20 times.
OMG, I love them.
So beautiful, and not at all awkward.
"Hannah had this great new idea.  She put some soy sauce in the bowl for her sushi.  And THEN she put in wasabi.  So creative!"
Trying each other's favorites
He's a balla
Awww... brotherly love.
<3
Me and gram.  It took fourteen tries, because every picture we took turned out like...
this.   Yep.  Enough said.
Not rotated.  Who cares?  My brother, everyone!
Our regular photo shoot.  Only 1/20th of the shots made it here.
Sisters?
Struggling, the other wrestling pictures didn't make it here.
Trying to prove I love her.
HOT
But I'm leavingggggg!
But for reals... this is why I love mah seester.
Pretty ballin goalie
And another great save by my brother.  The awesome goalie.
Tired much?
That is my weekend summed up in pictures.  I just loved so much being home with my parents, and can not wait to see them again for Easter!  Happy Saturday everyone, now get out while the weather is getting nicer!  :-)

Life is so good, and I do believe it's getting better <3

No comments: