Thursday, October 29, 2009

A person of hope...

I want to be genuine.

I want to be a positive influence on the people around me.

I want my laughter and smiles and joy to catch like wildfire when I am around others.

I want to bring hope to the people I love, work with, lead with, and encounter randomly.

I want to be a living image of Christ to others.


In a world where we are always being regimented. Where we are always on the move. Always compartmentalizing our lives and interests. Always concerned with ourselves.

I want to be a person really and truly dedicated and in love with others because they are beautiful and perfect in every way.

The world really needs more of that, don't you think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We would never be able to appreciate the good things in life if we didn't have some stressful things in life to compare it with. I believe we are constantly being helped by God. We just have to remember to listen to Him.