Monday, June 22, 2009

Domesticating myself

I have decided that once a week I want to cook something new. I have been thinking a lot lately about how I want to know what I am doing when it comes to things around the home. I want to be able to cook a nice meal. I want to be able to hang fancy pictures. I want to learn about how to decorate the inside of a home. I want to learn what things around the house take out stains, and how to have wrinkle-free clothes without spending a lot of time with the iron in your hand. I want to learn how to be crafty and make things with my own sense of style.

So here it is. Cooking one new thing each week. That will be my first goal. I found this great blog for a woman who cooks for a living, and creates zesty, vibrant, healthy meals, and I would really like to try some of her recipes.

So game on... bring it kitchen. I will not be defeated.

1 comment:

Hailey said...

how is this going love!?