Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Back from rehab?

Ok, so I didn't actually go to rehab for boys, but things have been going well.  I will post an entry of just pictures before Christmas (I Promise!!) that can sum up my fall, but for tonight you just get words.

So... I have a new job!  Great company, the commute is worse, but I am doing international HR and I love it so far!  So that is a good thing.

I have been swimming with E a few mornings a week, and have really loved it!  Going again tomorrow morning - up at 5am!

Went to winter weekend with YL.  I <3 my younglife kids.  In case you didn't know already, I do.

My best friend moved to MD this fall, so that is pretty fantastic!  And there is a chance that my other best friend might move here next summer!  AHHHH!

I signed up for the Cherry Blossom 10 miler again.  Which means, aside from swimming, I need to be running again.

I have been challenged by God and have learned so much about what I need, what I want, what strength he gives me when I am running on empty, and the great heart that he gave me!  (Not trying to be arrogant, I just really realize that he gave me such a big heart for others, and although it sometimes make situations more difficult, it is so worth it to just love those around me!)

2010 has been a rough year, but has not been without it's peaks.   I can not believe that Christmas is next week, and 2011 is SO CLOSE!!

Life is so good.  And I do believe, it's getting better... <3

No comments: