Wednesday, October 13, 2010

100!!!!

Well folks, it's official.  I did it.  Today I logged in my run on daily mile, and guess who can officially boast having run 100 miles?!?

it's me!

My Daily Mile Profile

I am very excited about this, and just wanted to share with all my faithful readers.  (however many I have left here)

In light of the fact that I call myself a runner and have finally hit the 100 miles mark, check out the races that I am lined up to do:

Jingle all the way 10K <- doing this with my roommate, a great friend from summer staff that I still get to hang out with regularly, and probably one or two others as well!

And I am about to begin training for My first half marathon!  That same summer staff friend might join me in training for this one, but we will see.  I think that is the furthest distance I want to go, but that reminds me of my blog entry of great things to do in my life.  This will help me knock a few more off that list!  If anyone is tracking this, you can now cross these numbers off my list:  #4, #11, #13 (once this is done!!), #15, #25 (although I plan to repeat this one many many times!), #41, #43, #47.  Wow, have I been busy this year!

Life is so good.  And I do believe, it's getting better... <3

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats! That's awesome. Next up, 1000 miles!