Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Update on my bucket list!!

It's always good to cross things off a to-do list.  When it is chores/errands, it feels good.  When it is a list of things that bring joy to you... it feels great!  I revisited my list today, and I am making some sort of progress!!  Booyah!

1- Ride an elephant in the Jungle (Indonesia)
Alison is going in Indonesia for a year.  I am going to visit her, and I am going to make her go on an elephant ride with me.

2- Skydiving
This is something I might do in a few weeks when I go to Phoenix/Vegas, depending on my financial situation and my chiropractor's advice.


3- Missions trip in a foreign country



4- Hike to the peak of a mountain
Done!  And thank you very much Steven and Rag Top Mountain.  (I hope it's not the last one...)


5- Take a sailing trip



6- Go on a cross country road trip



7- Learn to drive stick shift
This has already kinda been done, but I am not good at it.  Not checking this off for now.




8- Kentucky Derby with a big hat



9- Ice skate at Rockefeller at Christmas



10- Ride on the back of a motorcycle



11- Give everything I have to someone (can be everything I can give, everything I have at that moment… I’ll know when it happens)



12- White Water raft on the CO River



13- Run a ½ marathon OR do a sprint triathlon
Septemeber 2010 maybe?!?


14- Worship with a different culture



15- Dance freely in front of at least 10 people
Done!  Thank you Ami & Angela and the drunk girl at the Enter the Haggis concert!  Also.. Cherry Blossom Festival 2010


16- Take a helicopter ride



17- Go rock climbing



18- See the Northen Lights



19- Visit and explore Rio de Janerio



20- See Victoria Falls



21- Visit all 50 states



22- Ride the biggest roller coaster in the US



23- Make my own wine



24- Read all 100 books (I have a list of 100 books to read)



25- Not be in control



26- Spend a weekend, just me and God



27- Do God’s will, not my own



28- Help build a habitat for humanity home



29- Spend Christmas at a shelter



30- Make a difference in someone’s life



31- Write and publish a book



32- Watch the 50 Greatest American Movies of all time



33- Be a loving mother and wife



34- Go on a safari



35- Spend mornings with my husband and coffee on the porch



36- Attend a professional tennis tournament



37- Act ridiculous



38- Live in the now



39- Start a collection of willow angels



40- Watch the mummers parade – live



41- Send my parents to a YL camp as adult guests
Guess who is NorthBay Bound in just a few weeks!! Momma and Papa Potts!


42- Drop everything to help someone



43- Have a life changing conversation with someone about faith



44- Go back to school



45- Stand out of the sunroof of a moving car



46- Grow a garden



47- Sleep under the stars
Weather pending... camping trip in a week and a half with Steph, Steven, and Yuco!


48- Build or fix something
I have a summer project planned...


49- Explore the beaches and ocean of Australia



50- Surf in the Pacific


Life is so good. 
And I do believe, it's getting better...

No comments: