Thursday, March 19, 2009

uphill battle


So for a lot of reasons I have decided to train for the Germantown 5-miler that my church sponsors every year.  This means that I need to have the ability to run a 5 miler.  This is something I haven't been able to do in half a decade.  However, I have been running the last two weeks and am very hopeful that I can do it.
The problem so far has been my asthma.  I can run with extreme shortness of breath, however it seems to be much worse when I am running outdoors.  So for now I have been sticking to the indoor treadmill, and I am planning on doing Yoga in my off days to build my core and my breathing abilities.
I am just saying this to ask you all to keep me in your prayers and if you see me, ask how it is going.  Keep me accountable.  More updates to come!





So also, last weekend I went to Scranton to celebrate St. Patrick's Parade day! It was so much fun just catching up with old friends, being with my sister, and going crazy because we could! Check out some of the pictures below, the rest are on Facebook.

Beth and I with some of our favorite characters of the office!! Yeahhhhh



Clyde, Lisa, Me, Ellen, and Beth. This was at the parade just hangin out with some of my best friends!



Getting Ready in Ellen's room I had Nancy take a picture of us. The goal was do to something irish, but the only three things we could think of the Irish doing were drinking (Elizabeth), Praying (Ellen), and Jigging (do you have to ask...?)



Just hangin out at the sports pub with some great friends from 2008! Billy, Me, Jackie, Kevin, and MH!

1 comment:

Hailey said...

hey now, i can't believe you met michael and dwight. so jealous. :)