Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sometimes I think I am meant for the sunshiney warm weather, and other times I am afraid that I get carried away with it and forget all my responsibilities.

Do you ever find yourself in a car on a beautiful day, sunroof open, windows down, and just wanting to drive forever? Honestly I think it is safe to say that one day this summer I will blow off work and take a personal day, and just drive by myself with my camera. Just drive and drive and drive and soak up all the excitement and adventure I can.

Break me out tonight
I wanna see the sun rising anywhere but here
Come with me
Oh, this could be
The only chance we get
We gotta take it
We don't do it now we'll never make it
Lose this crowd
Oh break me out
-The Rescues

I also am becoming more and more aware that this need for constant adventure may keep me from ever finding my roots and settling down in one location, with one guy, with one job, and one life. At least I can enjoy life now as it comes, whether adventure or homey...

1 comment:

Marissa007 said...

Add obnoxious singing to that description and you have like my perfect day...

I had to postpone my interview because my dad's appendix ruptured over the weekend and he had to have surgery, his health as a whole is pretty crappy so I felt it was best that I try to reschedule my interview.

The show on Tuesday night was so good. I knew it would be a lot of fun. It was the second time I've seen The Cab live, I saw them open for Panic at the Disco in October and they were amazing and they definitely didn't dissapoint this time either. I think it's awesome how good they are live because they are all like 19 and 20. We the Kings were pretty awesome too. I had a blog written about it but then the video wouldn't load so I have to figure out another way to upload one of my videos from the show, but I'll write more about it in there.