Wednesday, March 3, 2010

25 things I love

I was thinking that I haven't blogged in a while, and I didn't really feel like blogging about recent happenings in my life, mostly because they haven't been super exciting.
25. I love driving on a sunny day with my sunglasses on.
24. I love when I check my ditziness at the door and show someone how smart I can be.
23. I love sitting in my circle chair with a good book in sweats with my glasses on.
22. I love running (and I miss it, can't wait to get back into the swing again).
21. I love when I cooked something that turned out delicious AND pretty!
20. I love wearing dresses.
19. I love labs, Cavlier King Charles Cocker Spaniels, and St. Bernards... go figure
18. I love Audrey Hepburn movies.
17. I love playing games... trivia, cards, sports, any game, any time.
16. I love letting other people drive.
15. I love mah seester!
14. I love pearls... a whole lot.
13. I love kids. I think they are cute, inspirational, and full of promise.
12. I love water ice or gelato. Sure ice cream is nice, but yum... water ice.
11. I love new jeans that fit perfectly.
10. I love country music... sometimes.
9. I love pastelling and drawing.
8. I love to sing my heart out to music in the car - even though my voice sucks.
7. I love to meet new people.
6. I love when it is all about other people.
5. I love kindness in humanity.
4. I love friends and family.
3. I love hugs!
2. I love God!
1. I love discovering new places.

Just a few quick things. Thanks for stopping by! Share some things you love <3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love pay day
I love my family especially my kids
I love my husband who can usually make me laugh
I love my birthday no matter how old I am--- everyone should have a special day of their own to celebrate