Thursday, August 12, 2010

As promised... some pictures!!



Ok, here are my big old pictures from my CRAZY CRAZY SUMMER!! Enjoy!


Vegas Skyline!
Having a beer in the highest bar in Vegas!  Mah Seester and me before meeting Andrew, of Easton, PA
Younglife Camp... Bombs Away!!
Champions!!
Just hanging out...
Matching Tats
I mean... clearly
Beautiful DR3 girls!! <3 Lake Champion 2010
The girls and Arnold... not gonna spell his last name... the muscly terminator who governs Cali.  You know him.
Tough Girls!  I mean obvs...
Just enjoying some of the Grand Canyon
The pictures don't even compare
The ground is so far away!
Me, mah seester, pops & wife in AZ!
The Bellagio Conservatory
Light show anyone?
After dancing...
Booty shot on the strip!
Striking resemblance
I mean, free snow cone day is like the best day ever!  Especially in the hot Vegas desert!
The Hoover Dam!  Dam, that's big!
The Dam side of Lake Mead
What a birthday treat looks like from a Top Chef!
Fulfilling our Destiny!
Welcome to Vegas!!  (4am photoshoot after playing poker in the Bellagio all night!)

Hope you enjoyed the pictures.  This is what I've been up to all summer!

1 comment:

Renee said...

wow!!! what an exciting life you lead :) great pics jenn!! looks like you had a wonderful summer! xoxo :)